Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Names & Cravings

I'm finally taking it upon myself to keep updating this thing.

Current Cravings:
Pickles
Cereal (Cocoa Pebbles, Fruity Pebbles & Lucky Charms...you know, the healthy stuff)
Snicker's Ice Cream Bars
Push-Ups
Gusher's
Water (which is so beyond weird, I hate drinking water)
Gyro's (They know me by name now, seriously)

Stuff that make me want to blow chunks:
Red meat
Fast food ::shudder::
Anything fried

Onto names! Jordan and I have talked about baby names before we even considered TTC. Landon (for a boy) has been at the top of our list for a couple of years now, but Grayson is growing on us, a lot. I also like that it isn't very popular, yet anyway. The only girl name we have been able to agree on is Ella Grace. I know, it's not original at all...but it's pretty and sounds good with our last name. I've come to the conclusion that no one picks "original" baby names. Well, unless of course you name your kid Apple, Plaxico or anything completely ridiculous like that.

No comments: