Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sick of being sick

WORST. FLU. EVER.

I thought it would never end. I can't remember the last time I was sick this long. I was under the impression that I'm stuck only being able to take Tylenol while pregnant, which was obviously not doing anything for my flu. I finally broke down and called the Nurse Hotline at my OB's office. She was so sweet and understanding and told me I could go ahead and take some Sudafed to help "dry me up" and to keep a watch on my fever. Luckily, I am finally feeling human again!

This was also the first day that I didn't have any nasusea, which is awesome. I have developed absolutely no appetite though. I feel like I am absolutely starving but am only able to eat a couple bites of my food before I'm completely full. I miss loving food!

No comments: