Monday, November 24, 2008

It's a secret...Shh!

As of 1 week ago, Jordan and I have decided to start trying to have a baby! We'll be cutting it close, but we're really hoping we can get pregnant by Christmas so that we can surprise our families.

I decided that I want to blog everything so that I can have something to look back on later in life when our future baby isn't a baby anymore. Hopefully I'll be posting again in a couple of weeks with some good news! After being recommended by many women, I went to the Dollar Store and stocked up on pregnancy tests. I have a feeling peeing on a stick is going to be my new favorite hobby for a while :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you & Jordan!

-Meliss Ren;e

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I'm crossing my fingers for you, good luck with your X-mas goal!

-Shellie